The following Terms and Conditions constitute the Contract between Ferula Viaggi tour operator and the Traveler and apply to any Tourist Package sold by Ferula Viaggi.
Our prices refer to the net price per person.
When booking, a deposit equal to 25% of the estimated price must be paid; the payment of the entire amount must then be advanced to Ferula Viaggi 30 days before the departure date of the tour. For bookings made within 30 days prior to departure, the entire amount must be paid at the time of booking.
In case of cancellation of the booking, Ferula Viaggi will apply the following penalties, in addition to all costs incurred with its cancellation:
- NO penalty for cancellations made up to 60 days before the scheduled arrival date;
- 25% of the entire amount for cancellations made between 59 and 30 days before the scheduled arrival date;
- 50% of the entire amount for cancellations made between 29 and 15 days before the scheduled arrival date;
- 100% of the entire amount for cancellations made within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date;
- no refund will be provided for those who do not show up at the start of the tour and/or for those who cancel during the tour.
- NO penalty for cancellations caused by the Covid 19 pandemic, infection, etc., proven with certifications and medical documents up to 7 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If circumstances beyond our control make it necessary, the organization has the right to change the travel program at any time and reserves the right to change hotels and/or other accommodations. The refusal of such changes by the customer will make Ferula Viaggi responsible exclusively for the return of the sums received as a security deposit.
All baggage travels under the direct supervision and sole responsibility of the owner. Ferula Viaggi cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any loss or damage to baggage. Carriers are responsible towards travelers only during transport with their own facilities/vehicles as required by law.
The sale of tourist packages and related tourist services is regulated by art. 32-51-novies of the so-called “Tourism Code” referred to in Legislative Decree no. 79 of 23 May 2011, as amended by Legislative Decree 62/2018 in implementation of EU Decree 2015/2302 and subsequent amendments, as well as by the Civil Code regarding transport and mandate, where applicable. We also comply with e-commerce legislation.
In the event of complaints regarding services received, the customer is asked to immediately contact Ferula Viaggi so that the complaint can be investigated and promptly resolved. Unforeseen events, force majeure and other situations beyond our control such as strikes, weather conditions, natural disasters, wars, civil disobedience, military events, acts of terrorism and riots, are not attributable to the carriers and to Ferula Viaggi which cannot be held responsible for the lack of services received by customers due to air, sea and land delays.
For any dispute the Legal Court of Matera will be competent.